How it works
beep&parkTM range is the solution to your
everyday parking problems
- As desired, our 6 different systems can feature between 4 or 8 ultrasonic sensors (front and/or rear) to ensure the most adapted detection for you (see 6 kit summary).
- Your front and/or rear sensors are activated as soon as you engage the reverse gear.
- When you start the vehicle, the front sensors are activated. they stop after 30 seconds once your vehicle is underway, so as to avoid any false alerts.
A sound signal alerts you as soon as an obstacle is detected in front of or behind the vehicle (other vehicle, post, pedestrians, etc)
Visual alarm (depending on the kit)
- The audible alarm gradually intensifies. It is intermittent at first and becomes continous when your vehicle is within 30 cm of the obstacle(1)
- The system detects obstacles located between 10 cm and 1.80 m from your vehicle
A diagnostic function
- You can see the distance from the obstacle and its
precise position on the control screen positioned above the rear view mirror or
on the dash
- Your system will automatically detect defective or badly fixed sensors
- In kits n°1 and n°4, the speaker warms you when a sensor is malfunctioning
- In kits n°2, n°3 and n°5, the screen warms you and identifies the defective sensor